01. We observe and comply with the provisions of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and all other legal regulations relating to data protection.
02. In order to be able to optimally adapt our software, Internet presentation and offer to your needs, the data and information automatically transmitted by your browser to our server, namely the browser type, browser version, the operating system used, the URL of the previously visited page, the host name of the accessing computer, the IP address and the date and time of the server request, are briefly stored by our statistics program and automatically deleted again after the statistical evaluation. These data and information are otherwise anonymized and can therefore not be assigned to specific persons.
03. we have loaded these pages onto the server of a provider whose operator fulfills all technical and legal requirements in terms of quality and data security and declares and guarantees this in his full responsibility for you and us on his own website in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
05. this website processes data on servers that may be located outside the country in which you live and from which you access the pages.
06. the "Declaration on Data Protection" in the German language version is legally binding and the one in the English language version is purely informative and non-binding.
07. If parts of this privacy statement are omitted and/or invalid or become invalid, these shall always be replaced or supplemented by corresponding regulations that reflect the current status of the legal regulations on data protection.
08. Changes to this "Declaration on Data Protection" must be made in writing and will be published, if necessary, in a readily accessible manner and with the current date.
Dr. Maria Dunkel
01. please be sure to read the important legal information regarding the content of this website, on the availability of these web pages, on copyright, on ancillary copyright and on external links.
02. the contents of this website were created with the greatest possible care. The owner and operator of this website, Dr. Maria Dunkel (hereinafter referred to as "operator"), assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content provided.
03. The operator will make every effort to offer the service for retrieval without interruption. Even with all due care, however, downtime cannot be ruled out. The operator reserves the right to change or discontinue his offer at any time. The operator can not be held responsible for interruptions or other malfunctions caused by files or formats that are not structured interruptions or other disruptions caused by files or formats that are not error-free.
04. all contents and structures of this website are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright. Publication on the World Wide Web or other services of the Internet does not imply any declaration of consent for any other use by third parties. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the express prior written consent of the operator, who reserves all corresponding rights as a precaution.
05. the operator is responsible as a content provider according to § 7 para.1 Telemediengesetz for the "own content", which he provides for use, under the general laws. These own contents are to be distinguished from cross-references ("links") to the contents provided by other providers. By means of a cross-reference, the operator in this respect provides "third-party content" for use, which the operator makes clearly recognizable to the user in the following manner: As soon as the user activates a link to an "external page", a new browser window or tab with the URL of the "external page" opens in addition as a matter of principle. Links" are always "living", i.e. dynamic references.
06. the operator has checked the external content when originally creating the link for the first time, whether a possible civil or criminal liability could be triggered by it. However, the operator does not thereafter constantly check the content of the "foreign page" for subsequent changes on the "foreign pages", which could possibly give rise to a new civil or criminal liability. However, should the operator determine or be informed by others that a specific offer, to which the operator has provided a link could trigger civil or criminal liability, the operator will immediately remove the reference to this offer.
07. the statement "Legal notice" in the execution in German language is legally binding and the one in the execution in English language is purely informative and non-binding.
08. Should parts of this declaration "legal notice" be omitted and/or invalid or become invalid, these shall always be replaced or supplemented by corresponding regulations that reflect the current status of the legal regulations on data protection.
09. amendments to this statement "Legal Notice" must be made in writing and will be published, if necessary, in a readily accessible manner and with a current date.
10. operator of these pages and responsible for the content according to the Teleservices Act (TDG), Telemedia Act (TMG) and Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG):
Dr. Maria Dunkel
Dr. Maria Dunkel